- All websites remain property of Fresh web until payment is received in full.
At this time the website will be put online.
- Payment terms are strictly COD only. After 1 week interest of 20% can be charged
daily and in arrears for late payment.
- A 50% deposit may be required as confirmation of your order. No work will be
started until the deposit has been received in our bank account.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- All websites are tested in the latest versions of Firefox, Internet Explorer and
Google Chrome as well as Internet Explorer 7. Any additional testing requirements must be
requested in writing before the job starts.
- Orders must be confirmed in writing.
- If changes are made to requirements / design during website development, the
client will be charged for the work done up to that point and be given a new quote according
to the amended specifications.
Further deposits may be required to fund the additional work.
- Fresh web and its employees will not be held liable for any damages no matter
how they arose.
- Pricing is subject to change without notice.
- Website quotations are strictly valid for 30 days from date of quotation.
- By ordering a website you agree to the terms and conditions of Fresh web.
- Clients must provide and are responsible for all content for their website.
- Fresh web is not liable for any copyright claims that may arise.
- Fresh web is not responsible for any hosting and can not be held liable for
any damages caused by a website being offline.
- There are no guarantees for search engine results.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.